Wapello County 80 – SOLD
Located just east of the Wapello/Monroe County Line Road off Whiskey Ridge Road in Wapello County. This farm offers an excellent opportunity to purchase 80 acres in terrific whitetail/turkey Country. This part of SE Iowa is known for huge whitetails and this farm has what it takes to grow your own! With great access from the north and the east makes hunting different wind directions not a problem. 27+/- acres are crops acres with a CSR2 of 54.6. Established food plots with brassicas including rape, radishes, and turnips. Timber Stand Improvement (TSI) has been done on most of the farm. Good path to a hidden food plot on the south side of the farm. Big timber surrounds this farm with high population of deer and turkey. Many very solid deer have been harvested in this area.
For more information on farm in Wapello County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- 20 minutes from Ottumwa and Albia
- Established Food Plots
- Heavy Timber
- Row Crop Income
- Within 1.5 hours of Des Moines
- High population of deer and turkey on the farm and surrounding neighborhood
- Building site
- Whiskey Ridge Road boarders to the north
- 235th Ave boarders east side
- 2 ponds – 1 pond is stocked with bass, crappie, and catfish)
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Polk TWP Section 5 and 8
- Annual Taxes – Approx. $784
From Blakesburg, Iowa
- Wapello/County Line road North of Hwy 34 approximately 3.25 miles to Whiskey Ridge Road.
- Take a right (east) for 1.3 miles and the farm will be on your right (south).
- On the corner of Whiskey Ridge Road and 235th Ave.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.