Located in Western Wapello County lays this nice 40 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 35 acres of cropland acres with a CSR2 of 60.6. Pershing silt loam and Weller silty loam make up much of the farm making this farm a producer every year. The farm is rented for the 2020 farming season. Access for the farm is in the north part of the farm off Whisky Ridge Road. This is a nice row crop farm for someone looking to add on or someone who is looking to start their farming career.
For more information on farm in Wapello County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- 40 +/- acres
- 35 +/- tillable acres
- 60.6 CSR2
- Located in Western Wapello County
- 235th runs along the west side and Whisky Ridge Road to the north
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Polk TWP Section 8
- Annual Taxes – Approx. $704
From Blakesburg, Iowa
- Wapello/County Line road North of Hwy 34 approximately 3.3 miles to Whisky Ridge Road.
- Take a right (east) for 1.75 miles and the farm will be on your right (south).
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.