Marshall County 17.25 Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Nabut farm, a century farm. This farm has been very well taken care of over the years. The 17.25 +/- acres consist of 16.68 cropland acres currently in a corn bean rotation and boasting a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 88.9. The farm is located ½ mile from hard surface road and only 1.5 miles north of HWY 30. This is a great opportunity to purchase a small high quality tillable farm in Central Iowa.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- Been in the family since 1918 (Century Farm)
- 16.68 +/- Cropland acres
- 16.5 +/- Tillable acres with a 88.9 CSR2 average.
- The 2022 farming season will be open to the new buyer.
- Building site
- 1.5 miles north of HWY 30
- ½ mile from hard surface road
- Water and electricity are located on the road.
- Located 6 miles East of Marshalltown, Iowa, 37.5 miles from Newton, Iowa, 51 miles from Altoona, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 17.25 +/- acres located in Marshall County, Iowa; Marion Township, Section 35, Range 17. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Marshalltown, Iowa
- Travel 4 mile east out of town on E35 or Main Street Rd.
- Turn right or go south onto Yates Ave. for .7 miles
- Property will be on the right (east) side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance