Located just off of the Mississippi River in Lee County, this property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase 68 +/- acres in Eastern Lee County. This farm sits just north of Keokuk, Iowa on the banks of the Mississippi. The farm consists of a good mix of farmland and timber. The access on the tract is great from both the west and the east. Mississippi River Rd runs on the east side of the farm. The 39 +/- cropland acres has a CSR2 average of 65.7. Some of the fields set up great for hunting opportunities and the area is known for quality deer hunting. The main timber ditch runs through the farm, timbered flats and open areas make for a great place to plant interior food plots. This farm really has it all, great building locations, recreational use and more.
To set up a private showing on this Lee County farm, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- 39 +/- tillable acres (65.7 CSR2)
- Great food plot locations for both standing grain and green sources.
- HWY frontage along the Mississippi River
- Scenic Building Potential
- Creek System Throughout
Brief Legal Description
- Section 36 Montrose TWP Lee County. Exact legal description will come from deed at transfer
- Subject to Survey
From Keokuk, Iowa
- Take Middle Rd north to J82.
- Go east on J82 to Mississippi River Rd.
- Take Mississippi River Rd north through Sandusky.
- The farm is on the west side of the road.
- Signs will be on the southeast corner of the farm.