Van Buren County 13.42 Acres – SOLD
Situated in a strong hunting neighborhood in SE, Iowa Land Company is proud to represent this 13.42 +/- Acre tract located in Van Buren County, IA. Smaller tracts like this are hard to come by in Southeast Iowa. This farm is affordable and hunts big. Setting up well for both archery and gun hunting, this farm has year round bedding capacity making this a year around hunting farm. The two acre food plot location allows a landowner to pull, hold, and harvest quality deer every year. This tract is truly a mini mecca!
If you’re looking for a quality affordable tract contract Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 for more information on this Van Buren County hunting farm!
- Diverse farm with a good mix of cedar and hardwood cover.
- Limited hunting on surrounding farms
- Food Plot in place ready to plant and hunt in 2022.
Brief Legal Description
- 13.42 +/- Acres – Van Buren County, Vernon TWP, Section 3, Range 9W.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Mount Sterling, Iowa
- Take J56 East for 4 miles.
- Take Pearl Ave back North 2 miles
- The entrance is on the east side of the road.
Address – 28590 PEARL AVE MT STERLING, IA 52573