Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Morris/Doelz family farm in Sioux County, IA. The productive farmland is located in section 32 of Washington TWP east of Chatsworth, IA. The farm consists of 480 +/- acres of which 437.5 +/- acres are considered cropland with a CSR2 average of 67. Ridge farms of this caliber do not trade hands often in the Sioux County region. A larger investment farm like this could take a lifetime to put together, an opportunity to purchase a ¾ section in the area just doesn’t present itself often. This particular farm has been well taken care of ensuring the next owner strong fertility for years to come. The farm is currently leased for 2021, call broker for details. This tract would be an excellent addition to existing operations of a nice investment transition to secure a more stable return on investment. Grain markets exist in Akron, Ireton, Craig, and Hawarden all located within 10 miles of the farm.
To set up a private showing on this Sioux County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- 437.5 Cropland Acres
- 67 CSR2
- Rolling ridge farmland
- Great access for grain transportation
- Signs are on the property
Brief Legal Description
- 480 +/- Acres located in Section 32 of Washington Township, Sioux County, Iowa. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $10,781
From Chatsworth, Iowa
- Head south on HWY 12 1 ½ mile to 110th Street.
- Go east for 4 mile to Fawn Ave. Go north 1 mile.
- Farms sits along Fawn Ave and 510th Street.