Located in Henry County just east of Hwy 218 in Salem, Iowa lies a well-cared for 45.17 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 38.91 FSA acres with a CSR2 of 52.2 which are currently enrolled in several CRP programs paying $7550 annually and expiring 9/30/30 and 9/30/27. Farms in this area don’t come available often and are very sought after when they do. There are many possibilities for this rolling hill farm, from the local farmer adding to their operation, the investor looking for Iowa ground or even a beautiful building site. This property is in big buck and upland game country with CRP for bedding and a pond for a water source. The tree line on the SE corner with a hidden food plot would make a great recreational weekend retreat with income in place. Mt Pleasant is 12 miles north and 60 miles from Iowa City.
For more information please call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- 45.17 acres
- 38.91 Cropland Acres (CRP)
- Annual Income ($7550)
- CSR2 52.2
- Rolling Farm
- Great Location
- Less than a mile to Hard surface road
- 60 miles from Iowa City
- 12 miles south of Mt Pleasant
Brief Legal Description
- 45.17 +/- acres located in Henry County, Iowa; Jackson Township, Section 21. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – Approximately $1100 yearly
From Mount Pleasant, Iowa
- Take Hwy 218 south for 12 miles.
- Turn east on Old Hwy 218 for ½ mile to Iowa Ave.
- Turn right on Iowa Ave, it turns into 310th st
- Farm will be 1/3 of a mile on the right (south).
- Look for signs.