$2,358,220 or $15,350 Per Acre – Under Contract
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Don Jensen farm located in Northeastern O’Brien County. The farm is located just 6 miles northeast of Hartley, Iowa in section 3 of Hartley TWP. This high quality farm boasts an outstanding CSR2 of 94.1. Almost 94% of the farm’s soil classes are made up of Sac, Primghar, Galva, and Marcus silty clay loam. These are some of the best producing soils in the state! The farm offers 145.61 +/- cropland acres. The farm is currently under a one year lease full possession would be March 1st, 2024. Whether you’re in the market to diversify into a farmland investment or an operator looking to expand acres, here is your chance to buy and hold a well put together farm.
Here is your opportunity to purchase a well cared for farm high end farmland investment. Contact Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information or to set up a private showing.
- 145.61 FSA cropland +/- acres
- Excellent soil profiles
- Hartley TWP
- Majority tillable investment
- Great long term farm
Brief Legal Description
- 153.63+/- acres located in O’Brien County, Iowa; Hartley Township, Section s. Exact legal will come from the abstract/deed.
- Taxes – $4,806 estimated annually
From Hartley, Iowa
- Go 2 miles east on HWY 18
- Turn left back north on Wilson Ave for 4 miles.
- The farm sits just north of 280th St on the corn of Wilson and 280th.