Fremont COunty 58.58 – SOLD
Located along Interstate 29 in Western Fremont County sits this fabulous 58.58 agriculture farm. This farm is located south of Percival, Iowa 7/10ths of a mile on blacktop road 195th Ave also known as L31. The farm offers 58.58 FSA cropland acres that carry a CSR2 of 83.4. You’re buying all workable / income acres when you look at purchasing this farm which is unlike most farms across the state. This farm is priced to sell, at asking price the farm is under $75.00 per tillable CSR2 point which is going to be extremely hard to beat when looking at purchasing farmland anywhere else. The farm has a fabulous crop growing on it, let’s go take a look! Give Land Broker Cody or Nick Skinner today to schedule a private showing!
For more information on this Fremont County, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 58.58 FSA cropland acres
- 83.4 CSR2
- At asking price under $75.00 per tillable CSR2 point
- West side of property lays along Interstate 29
- East side of property lays along hard surface road L31 or 195th Ave
- Located 7/10ths of a mile south of Percival, Iowa
- 4.5 miles northeast of Nebraska City, Nebraska
- Farm has a great crop growing on it
Brief Legal Description
- 58.58 +/- acres located in Fremont County, Iowa; Benton Township, Section 32 Exact deed will come from the deed.
- Taxes – TBD
From Percival, Iowa
- Travel south on L31 road or 195th street for 7/10 of a mile
- The Northeast corner of the property sits on the west side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.