Tama County 207 – SOLD
Located on the Tama County – Marshall County line three miles north of Gilman, Iowa sits this 207 acre farm. Of the 207 acres, 143.86 acres are tillable and are being farmed on a corn bean rotation. There is an additional 48.62 acres being pastured. Of the 48.62 acres being pastured, approximately 30 – 35 acres could be farmed if someone didn’t want to utilize the current pasture acres on the farm and wanted to pick up more farmland acres which would make the farm 170 – 175 tillable acres. The CSR2 on the acres being row cropped is 69.7. This is a great opportunity to purchase a great farm in far Southwest Tama county where farmland doesn’t come for sale often!
For more information on this Southwestern Tama County, call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- Very nice rolling farmland and pasture located on the Tama County – Marshall County line
- Farm is located 3 miles north of Gilman, 9 miles southeast of Marshalltown, and 9 miles west of Tama, Iowa.
- 143.86 acres currently being farmed
- An additional 48.62 good pasture acres
- Of the 48.62 pasture acres 30 – 35 acres could easily be farmed making the farm 170 – 175 tillable acres.
- 69.6 CSR2 on tillable acres
- The farm has some tile throughout the property – call agent for details
- This property shall be shown by appointment only – Call Land Broker Cody Skinner or Nick Skinner to set up a showing
Brief Legal Description
- 207 +/- acres located in Tama County, Iowa; Highland Township, Section 7. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $5,176
From Gilman, Iowa
- Travel north on HWY 146 two miles.
- Turn right or go east on gravel 310th street 1 mile
- Turn left or go north on gravel road Abbott Ave
- Travel ½ mile on Abbot Ave.
- The farm is located on the east side of Abbott Ave
- For Sale sign is located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.