Located in Southern Cedar County lays this extremely nice 39 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 37.8 FSA cropland acres boasting a high 91.7 CSR2. Tama and Muscatine silty clay loam soils make up the majority of the farm, allowing the farm to produce every year. The farm is rented for the 2020 farming season but could be open for the 2021 farming season. Access for the farm is in the northeast corner of the farm off 320th street. Farms of this caliber don’t come up for sale often in this part of the state! This is a very nice row crop farm for someone looking to add to a current farming operation or for an investor looking to purchase a well taken care of farm in a strong farming community!
You don’t have to know much about farmland to understand this farm is a producer! Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Southern Cedar County, you will not be disappointed, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 319-440-3176 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 39 +/- acres
- 37.8 FSA cropland acres
- 38 +/- tillable acres
- 91.7 CSR2 on tillable acres
- PLC Yield
- 172 Corn
- 51 Soybeans
- Base Acres
- 78 Corn
- 85 Soybeans
- Located 4.2 miles north of Moscow, Iowa
- Gravel road 320th street runs along the north side of the property and National road borders the farm to the west.
Brief Legal Description
- 39 +/- acres located in Cedar County, Iowa; Rochester Township, Section 29. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $1,544 Annually (estimated)
From Moscow, Iowa
- Travel 3.8 miles north out of town on Moscow Road (X54)
- Turn left or go west on gravel road 320th St. go .3 miles
- The farm is located on the south side of the road (320th St.)
- Look for “Land For Sale” signs on property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.