Located less than 10 miles north of booming Bondurant and 12.5 miles north of Altoona, Iowa sits this wonderful 5 acre building lot. The property is located on HARD SURFACE F22 road also known as NE 134th Ave and only 3 miles north of HWY 65! The land offers approximately 4.2 acres of open land currently seeded down to hay. The far south and east property line (subject to survey) is an established row of mature trees which gives you nice privacy and wind blockage. If you have been looking for a nice building site located on a hard surface road near the Des Moines Metro you’ll want to take a look at this opportunity!
Call Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 today for more information or to set up a private showing on this building site in Polk County!
- Very nice building site located on hard surface road F22 also known as NE 134th Ave near Farrar, Iowa
- Located 10 miles north of Bondurant, Iowa
- Located 12.5 miles from Altoona, Iowa
- Located just 3 miles north of HWY 65, nice commute to Des Moines and surrounding area
- Located 15 – 20 minutes from Des Moines, Iowa
- 4.2 open acres currently seeded down to hay
- Very little dirt work needs to be done to build.
- Nice row of trees located on the south and east property line
- Survey will be completed with accepted offer
- Rare opportunity to find a sizeable building lot on hard surface road
- Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt recreational area (biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, and other activities available) located 4.5 miles south on HWY 65.
- The hay acres have an agriculture lease in place through approximately May 15th, 2021 – Call Cody Skinner for more information.
Brief Legal Description
- 5 +/- Acres located in Polk County, Iowa; Washington Township, Section 26. A survey will be provided prior to closing for exact legal description
- Taxes – TBD
From Bondurant, Iowa
- Head northeast on HWY 65 5.7 miles
- Turn left or go north on NE 112th St 2.9 miles
- Turn left onto NE 134th Ave
- The property is located on the southwest side of Farrar – see for sale signs