Buena Vista County Feed Mill – Pending Offer
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Feed Rite (US) feedmill/development lots located in western Buena Vista County . This location has future development opportunities located within 3 miles of Storm lake, IA. The property sits just south of HWY 7 and the rail line running in conjunction with the highway. The property is being sold as is, which is letting the buyers decide the future of the site. The total acreage amount being offered is 7+/- acres. For further details on the improvements on the property refer to the beacon website PDF attached below.
Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information on this Buena Vista County development opportunity.
- Good location to the town of Storm Lake
- Development potential
Brief Legal Description
- 7 +/- Acres – 30-91-37 ALTA WASHINGTON SW S OF RR EX PAR 30′ X 30′ EX S/D PLAT & EX TRI PT CONT
- Taxes – $4,584 annually
From Storm Lake, Iowa
- Take HWY 7 west for 3 miles.
- Take 70th Ave back south ¼ mile
- The entrance is on the east side of the road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.