$3,480,000 or $10,875 Per Acre
The Lensing Enterprises LLC half section is a nice 320 +/- acre farmland offering for local farmers and investors. Located in highly desired Winnebago County, Iowa and just 4 miles southeast of Buffalo Center, Iowa sits this nice square 320 +/- acre all row crop farm. The farm offers 308.9 +/- FSA cropland acres that carries a CSR2 of 71.9. The farm is leased for the 2022 agricultural season. The 2023 cropland tenancy has been terminated and is currently open. Buyer to receive full possession March 1, 2023. The 2022 cash rent income payment to be negotiated with any offer. Current cash rent is $280.00 per cropland acre.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information on this Winnebago County, Iowa farm offering.
- Big Open farmland
- Straight farmland
- Good cropland rental opportunities
- Nice annual cropland rental income
- 308.9 +/- cropland acres currently being farmed.
- Tillable acres CSR2 is 71.9
- Good farmland investment opportunity
Brief Legal Description
- 320 +/- acres located in Winnebago County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 12. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes- $9,645.37
From Buffalo Center, Iowa
- Travel West on HWY 9 for 3 miles.
- Turn right or go south on 50th Ave. 4.5 miles.
- The farm is located on the east side of 50th Ave.
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.