Iowa Land Company is proud to offer is 41 acre tract in Wayne County, Iowa. This is a great opportunity to purchase 41.41 acres located west Seymour, Iowa 6 miles. The farm offers 28 +/- certified organic tillable acres the current owner farms himself. The cropland acres carry a 41.9 CSR2. The farm offers great deer hunting as there is a high deer density in this neighborhood. The farm offers several food plot opportunities and stand locations throughout the farm. There are two building sites one could build on location on the north end of the farm. It’s rare for a smaller parcel to come available in this area of Wayne county. The owner would consider splitting the farm to fit ones needs. If you’re in the market for something like this farm call Land Broker Cody Skinner today to set up a private showing. You will not be disappointed in what this farm offers.
- 28 +/- certified organic cropland acres
- 41.9 CSR2 on tillable acres
- Located 6 miles west of Seymour, IA
- Two building sites that offer great views
- Great hunting area with high deer density
- Numerous food plot and stand locations
- Owner would consider splitting the farm call Land Broker Cody Skinner for details
- Potentially more acres available
Brief Legal Description
41.41 taxable acres located in Wayne County, Jackson Township, Section 14. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- From Seymour, Iowa
- Head west out of town on Co RD J46
- Turn right or go north on 180th St 1 mile
- Turn left or go west on Idaho Street 1/3 miles
- Farm is located on the south side of Idaho