$1,029,116 or $6,375 per Acre – for sale
This farm located in the same ballpark as “Decatur County High Point neighborhood” offers CRP income, tillable cash rent, and hunting opportunities. This farm produces approximately $26,027 in annual income which comes from 56.5 acres that are enrolled in a CRP program through 9/30/2031 paying a total of $9,602 annually. There are three CRP contracts on the farm, see CRP contract detail and maps below. In addition, the farm has 73 +/- good productive tillable acres located on the east side of the farm that are being farmed. The tillable acres are being rented at $225 per acre for the 2024 crop season.
The farm offers endless opportunities for recreational benefits with whitetail deer and turkey hunting. The farm is set up for hunting and offers good all season deer hunting! Pheasants and quail can be seen on the farm adding additional wing shooting opportunities. See the trail cam pics!
This is a farm that will check several boxes. You’ll want to come take a look if you’re in the market for a multipurpose recreational farm with a nice income in Southern Iowa!
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515- 443-5004 today to set up a private showing.
- Farm produces approximately $26,027 in annual income
- Located in the same ballpark as “Decatur County High Point neighborhood”
- Numerous recreational benefits
- Deer hunting
- Turkey hunting
- Pheasant hunting
- Nice wooded draws
- 73 +/- fsa tillable acres
- 73.61 CSR2 across current tillable acres
- The farmland is leased at $225 per acre for the 2024 cropland season.
- Located 4 miles southeast of High Point, Iowa
- 3 CP1 CRP contracts, all CRP contracts expire 9/30/2031 paying $9,602 annually
- CRP contract 1) 4.02 acres paying $169.05 per acre annually
- CRP contract 2) 12.14 acres paying $169.05 per acre annually
- CRP contract 3) 40.02 acres paying $169.05 per acre annually
Brief Legal Description
161.43 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Jefferson Township, Section 8. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
$2,610 +/- annually estimated from County Assessor
From High Point, Iowa
- Travel south on Woodland Ave. 4 miles
- Turn left and go east on 240th st. 4 miles
- For sale signs are located on the property