$960,000 or $12,000 Per Acre
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Larry E. Ethell farm located in Eastern Warren County. The farm is located just 3 miles southwest of Sandyville, Iowa in section 32 of Union TWP and section 5 of Belmont TWP. The farm offers 72 +/- FSA cropland acres. The cropland acres carry a 64.8 CSR2 rating. The farm is currently under a one year lease with full possession being March 1st, 2024 in the event a new buyer would want to terminate the current lease and operate the farm. The southeast portion of the farm has had some tile improvements made to help with drainage. The farm offers many possibilities being close to Indianola. If you are looking for a nice larger piece of land to build a home that provides good income, look here! Whether you’re in the market to diversify into a farmland investment or an operator looking to expand acres, here is your chance to buy and hold a well put together farm. The sale will be subject to a new survey. Contact brokers for details.
Contact Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information or to set up a private showing.
- 72 FSA Cropland +/- Acres
- 64.8 CSR2
- Nice Rolling Farmland
- Great Long Term Investment
Brief Legal Description
- 80+/- acres located in Warren County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 32 Belmont Township, Section 5. Exact legal will come from the abstract/deed.
- Taxes – TBD
From Sandyville, Iowa
- Take HWY 92 west to 213th Ave head south follow the curve to 210th Ave.
- Stay on 210th for 2 miles.
- The farm is on the west side of 210th.