LOCATION and OPPORTUNITY! 6.7 m/l acres located in Highland Center in Wapello County, Iowa on hard surface road with home, 40X100 metal building and commercial land. This very well taken care 1248 sq. ft. home was built in 1996 with 4 bedrooms and 1 ½ bath, new bamboo floors throughout the house, central air with air source heat pump and a Trane Electric back up furnace, crawl space humidifier, new kitchen appliances, new 45 year roof in 2018 and a single car garage. The front yard has several mature shade trees including pear and peach trees and a grape vine. The 40×100 metal building has a 12” concrete floor, plenty of lighting, room for several semis and a 9,000lb direct lift car hoist is included. There are 2- 40×100 concrete slabs behind the house inside a fenced in area that could easily be used for livestock. This would also make a great location for a trucking company, car dealership, auto body shop ect. The possibilities are endless. There is 3.5 acres +/- of commercial land across the street that is loaded with veneer walnut trees, cut paths, blackberry bushes and mushrooms! This property has been in the same family for years and now it is available!
For more information on farm in Wapello County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Great location – hard surface Rd.
- Country Living
- Pekin School District
- Very well taken care home
- Commercial Property
- 40×100 metal building w/ concrete floor
- 2- 40×100 concrete slabs in fenced in area
- New roof 45 yr roof in 2018
- New appliances
- Bamboo Flooring
- Central Air-Air Source heat pump
- Crawl space sealed dehumidifier
- Fruit trees
Brief Legal Description
- 6.7 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Highland TWP Section 15, 16
- Annual Taxes – Approx. $1,600
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Take HWY 149 north out of Ottumwa.
- Turn right (east) on Highland Center Road.
- Go approximately 4.63 miles and the house will be on your left (west) and the commercial property will be on your right (east) side of rd.