$349,000 – FOR SALE
For sale is a 2 BR/1 BA home that sits on 53 +/- acres located in Wapello County. Built in 1956, this 1158 sq ft house has gas heat, AC, 2 car attached garage and a 20×30 metal shop and new septic. These 53 acres is an outdoorsman’s dream! This property boarders the Fox Hills Wildlife Management area on the east and west sides to give you access to hundreds of acres of public land. The Des Moines River is your boarder on the south side of the farm with ample catfish and walleye fishing opportunities. There is also electric power at rivers edge set up for a camper or RV. A railroad trestle takes you over the creek into the 30 +/- acres of timber abundant with deer and turkey. There is 10 +/- acres of tillable ground currently in corn/bean rotation that creates income or could make a great food plot. Owning 53 +/- acres but being able to hunt over 1200 acres in your front and back yard is hard to come by.
For more information on this property in Wapello County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- Country Living
- Overlooking the Des Moines River
- Fox Hills Wildlife Area in your backyard
- Tillable ground and timber
- Minutes from town
- Agency School System
- Electric hookup on the river
Brief Legal Description
- 53.26 +/- acres located in Wapello County, Iowa; Agency Township, Section 11. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $1,872 Estimate Annually
From Agency, Iowa
- Turn south on Hazel St. go 2.5 miles and farm will be on the left.
- See Sign
- Property Address – 5581 Cemetery Road Ottumwa, Iowa