$345,000 or $4,521/Acre
Iowa Land Company is proud to market this 76.30 +/- acre property and home situated in southern Van Buren County, Iowa. If you are looking for great deer hunting, recreational opportunity of all kinds, and peaceful living, look no further. This is a diverse property with CRP income, great deer hunting, and turkey hunting. With food plots in place already, this property is move in ready come this fall. The farm is situated in a desired area for Van Buren County. Only minutes from Lake Sugema park. Being offered with the property, is a 1640 Sqft home offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths built in 2005, with an attached 2 car garage. There is an older pole building that is in good shape also located on the property.
Please contact the Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Agent Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more details and to conduct a private showing. The property will be shown by appointment only.
34.80 Acres in CRP of the annual payment of $4,842 expiring in 2026
.40 Acres in CRP of the annual payment of $58 Expiring in 2021
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- HWY 2 access
- Located only 1 mile from Lake Suqema Park
- Thick draws run through the farm with multiple mature trees for bowhunting
- Heavy cedar buffered edges provide good bedding on property
- 2 STOCKED ponds
- Hunting lease opportunity for more income
- Home build in 2005
- Equipment storage
Brief Legal Description
- 76.3 +/- acres located in Van Buren County, Iowa; Des Moines Township, Section 22. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes are $1,903.55 annually
From Keosauqua, Iowa
- From the south end of Keosauqua travel south on HWY 1 3.5 miles
- Turn west on HWY 2 for 1 mile
- You will see the sign on the north side of the road