$715,000 or $4,767/Acre
Iowa Land Company is proud to market this beautiful 150 +/- acre property and home situated in south east Van Buren County, Iowa. If you are looking for seclusion and peaceful living look no further. If you’re looking for a diverse farm with good land income and great hunting potential, this farm is a must see. The property consists of fertile high side bottomland tillable fields, sidehill hay acres/tillable farmland, white oak timber ditches and ridges. Giving the new owner both investment / hunting opportunities. The property borders a bigger farm that has no deer hunting pressure. With over 1 mile of Des Moines river frontage, a property of this makeup and all that it offers to a recreational enthusiast, is hard to find. The farm offers one of the most remote feelings I have ever been on.
Being offered with the property, is a 1680 square foot berm home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths built in 1989. There are also two outbuildings on the property with one being a 40×60 Steel shop with full concrete floor with two 20×16 roll up doors. The other building is a 38×62 pole building, so equipment storage is NOT in shortage here. Please contact the listing agent Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 for more details and to conduct a private showing. The property will be shown by appointment only.
Sellers finance terms: Cash, Conventional, 1031 exchange.
- Located in Van Buren County, Iowa
- 50 tillable acres renting $250 per acre (total income $12,500)
- 40 tillable acres that are seeded down and cut for hay (total income $4,500)
- 6.5 acres CRP (total income $1805)
- Total farm income – $18,805
- 47 +/- acres of timber and native edge
- Over a mile of river frontage
- Adjoins a large property that is not deer hunted
- Great river views
- Great recreational tract that is income producing
- VERY secluded
Brief Legal Description
- Section 7, Bonaparte TWP, Van Buren County, IA
- Taxes- $3528
From Bonaparte, IA
- Directions from Bonaparte go West on Route J40, ½ miles. You will see the property sign continue down the private lane West until you are on the property.