$592,176 or $5,650 Per Acre
This farm has everything you need as a serious whitetail hunter to be successful every year. You can experience great hunting and be within 10 miles from Bedford, Iowa, 26 minutes to Corning, Iowa, and 29 miles to Clarinda, Iowa (see interactive map below). These 104.81 +/- acres consist of 67.99 +/- FSA cropland acres of which 50-52 +/- acres are being farmed on a corn/bean rotation, and the remaining 14.59 +/- acres are currently enrolled in two CRP contracts (see detail below). The balance of the farm is made up of timber acres with walnut, white oaks, hickory, and cedars scattered throughout making for tremendous cover to hold whitetails year round. A small creek runs through the north end of the farm providing water and access to potential stand sites throughout the farm. The tillable acres are rented for the 2023 agricultural season paying $180/acre per tillable acre. The foundation for this farm is set, and you can customize it to your liking with switchgrass, food plots, box blinds, TSI, entry and exit routes, etc….. Farms like this are hard to find in Taylor County that provide great hunting, seclusion and are located within 2 hours of Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE, and the Kansas City, MO metro.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 67.99 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Great whitetail deer and turkey hunting
- 50-52 +/- tillable acres are currently in a corn/bean rotation with a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 56.8. Farm is leased for the 2023 farming season
- Farm lease – $180/acre cash rent on 50 tillable acres as the multiplier
- Timber acres with a mix of walnut, white oaks, hickory, and cedars
- 14.59 +/- acres are currently in CRP paying $2,309 annually
- 11.82 +/- acres in a CP38E-25 program paying $131.72/acre, expiring 9-30-2030
- 2.77 +/- acres in a CP21 program paying $271.62/acre, expiring 9-30-2027
- A small creek runs through the north end of the farm providing water and strategic access
- North, South, and East access to this farm makes it very desirable for the serious whitetail hunter
- 100 miles from West Des Moines, Iowa
- 105 miles from Omaha, Nebraska
- 10 miles from Bedford, Iowa
- 26 minutes to Corning, Iowa
- 29 miles to Clarinda, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
104.81 +/- acres located in Taylor County, Iowa; Marshall Township, Section 26, Range 33W. Exact legal will come from the deed.
Taxes – $1,674 Annually
From Bedford, Iowa
- Travel 4.3 miles northeast out of town on Lake Rd/Pearl St.
- Turn right or go east onto 220th street for 2.7 miles
- Turn left or go north on Quail Ave for 1.6 miles
- Turn right or go east on south street for .5 miles
- Property will be on the north or left side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.