$347,000 or $3,470/Acre
Good recreational tracts in Tama County or even Central Iowa are tough to get your hands on and this farm is exactly that! Located east of Tama, Iowa in southern Tama county sits this wonderful 100-acre recreational farm. The farm offers 46.13 CRP acres enrolled in a CP23 Program paying $10,100 annually. The farm borders the Iowa River! The Iowa river offers tremendous waterfowl opportunity as well as some of the best river fishing in the state. The farm is scattered with whitetail deer and turkey sign. Ducks are abundant in this area. This property offers numerous recreational possibilities for the outdoor family looking for a place to call their own. To view this property in person call Cody or Nick Skinner today to schedule a private showing!
Showings will be by appointment only call the listing agent for more information and details about the farm. Call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974
- Very nice recreational farm located near Tama, Iowa.
- Located on the Iowa River
- 163 acres enrolled in CRP paying $10,100 annually (CRP expires 9-30-2020)
- Whitetail deer, turkey, upland game, and waterfowl hunting
- Located approximately 20 miles east of Marshalltown, Iowa.
- Located on dead end road. Minimal road frontage = great hunting!
- This farm sits amongst several hundred additional acres of timber owned privately
Brief Legal Description
- 100 +/- acres located in Tama County, Iowa; Columbia Township, Section 1. Exact deed will come from the deed.
From Tama, Iowa
- Farms sits on dead end gravel road L Ave also known as 340th
- Call Land Broker Cody or Nick Skinner for a private showing.
- For Sale sign is located on the north end of the property