$422,500 or $13,000 Per Acre
Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Nabut farm, a century farm. This farm has been very well taken care of over the years and offers three great building sites to choose from. The 32.50 +/- acres consist of 16.68 cropland acres currently in a corn bean rotation and boasting a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 88.9. The remaining 15.80 acres are currently made up of timber and grassy fallow areas. The timber is made up of black walnut, oaks, hackberry, and elm trees. A portion of the timber has a 40 year old white pine stand that creates great habitat for wildlife. With utilities at the road and the proximity to Marshalltown amenities, this is a great area to build a home of your dreams and enjoy the benefits of country living. Farms like this are hard to find in Central Iowa that provide building potential, income, hunting, and seclusion.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- Been in the family since 1919 (Century Farm)
- 16.68 +/- Cropland acres
- 16.5 +/- Tillable acres with a 88.9 CSR2 average.
- Farm is leased for the 2021 farming season.
- The 2022 farming season will be open to the new buyer.
- 15.80 +/- acres are a mix of timber and grassy fallow areas (Forest management Plan was created in May 2021)
- Three options for building locations
- 1.5 miles north of HWY 30
- ½ mile from hard surface road
- Water and electricity are located at the road.
- Secluded location
- Located 6 miles East of Marshalltown, Iowa, 37.5 miles from Newton, Iowa, 51 miles from Altoona, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 32.50 +/- acres located in Marshall County, Iowa; Marion Township, Section 35, Range 17. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $850 Annually (2020)
From Marshalltown, Iowa
- Travel 4 mile east out of town on E35 or Main Street Rd.
- Turn right or go south onto Yates Ave. for .7 miles
- Property will be on the right (east) side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance