$1,434,168 or $7,390 Per Acre
It’s very difficult to find a good combination 50 / 50 timber to tillable farm in Central Iowa, and that’s exactly what this farm is! The farm offers tremendous whitetail deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting opportunities along the Iowa River. The farm offers 103.98 +/- FSA cropland acres. The cropland acres on the farm make for a nice return on investment. The cropland acres carry a CSR2 of 70.1. The cropland acres have open 2023 agriculture possession. With that said, the past tenant would like to keep farming the farm if you’re looking for a good tenant that has been farming the farm for some time.
This farm offers multiple food plot locations and great treestand locations throughout the farm. Whitetail deer and turkey sign are scattered throughout the entire farm. This is a sizable tract with no public hunting bordering it. You should be able to grow and harvest big mature deer on a yearly basis here. This is a rare opportunity to find a nice combination farm in Central Iowa, you’ll want to see this farm yourself.
Give Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 a call today to set up a private showing!
- Located on hard surface Marble Road near Liscomb, Iowa
- 103.98 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Cropland acres have open 2023 possession
- Cropland acres could be rented out for a nice return on investment right away
- 70.1 CSR2 tillable acres
- Several food plot locations throughout the farm
- Mature hardwoods trees throughout the property
- Whitetail deer and turkey hunting farm
- Located 1.5 miles west of Liscomb, Iowa
- Located 11 miles Northwest of Marshalltown, Iowa
- Located in northern Marshall County, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 194.08 +/- acres located in Marshall County, Iowa; Bangor Township, Section 14. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Liscomb, Iowa
- Travel West on Marble road 1.5 miles
- The farm sits on the south side of the road
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.