$353,520 or $7,200 per Acre
Iowa Land Company is honored to bring to the public market these 49.1 +/- acres, located in Marion County Iowa, just south of Swan, Iowa. The farm consists of 44.19 FSA Cropland acres. Of those acres, of the 49.1 acres 42.54 acres are in a corn / bean rotation, producing a $9,775 annual income on the cropland ($230/per acre). 1.65 acres are in CRP producing $370.00 income annually ($224.24/per acre) expiring in 9-30-2027. Total income on the farm is $10,145 annually. The CSR2 average on the cropland acres is 73.4 The farm is currently in soybeans for the 2020 growing season and is currently being rented on a yearly basis. Overall, if you are in the market for a solid land investment close to the Des Moines, Iowa metropolitan area with building potential look no further than this parcel.
To set up a private showing on this Marion County farm, contact Land Agent Keith Davis 641-891-0413 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- 44.19 FSA Cropland Acres
- 42.54 acres are in a corn / bean rotation, producing $9,775.00 income annually (Soybeans in 2020)
- 1.65 acres are in CRP producing $370.00 income annually
- 73.4 CSR2 average
- The total income annually from the farm is $10,145.00
- Open farming lease option for 2021
- Building opportunities
- Close commute to Des Moines metropolitan area
Brief Legal Description
- Section 19, Pleasant Grove TWP, Marion County, IA
- Taxes on the property are $1,560.00 annually
From Swan, Iowa
- From Swan, IA head west on Coolidge st.-1 mile
- Go south on HWY 316-1 mile.
- Turn East on Drake Ave go- ¼ mile
- Sale signage will be on the farm.