Iowa Land Company is offering this 356.5 acre property in Marion County, Iowa. This property can provide excellent trophy whitetail hunting and a solid ROI. Great whitetail cover and solid tillable farmland soils are a rare find in today’s southern Iowa recreational land market. Over the past five years, land agent Marc Dilullo has personally worked with the landowner to establish quality bedding cover as well as excellent food plots for the resident deer. The 6+ acre food plot has been properly fertilized for years now. The food plots have been planted in corn and beans and will be ready to hunt this fall. Over the last five years, minimal hunting has been done on this farm, with some years none at all! Mature bucks in the 4-6 year old bracket are currently living on the property. This one is turn key, ready to go and the perfect farm for someone looking for a great return as well as trophy whitetail hunting opportunities in Southern Iowa. Schedule your showing by calling agent Marc Dilullo at 641-931-6083 or Iowa Land company at 515-962-5048 today!
- $40,604 in current annual income
- Excellent Trophy Whitetail Hunting
- Existing food plots planted for the 2018 season
- Properly managed farm, with minimal hunting pressure
- Great whitetail bedding and cover
Current Annual Income: $40,604
- From Knoxville, IA. Head South onto IA-14 S/N Lincoln St at the intersection of W Pleasant St. and S Lincoln St. In 5.4 miles take a slight right onto Quebec St. (County HWY G62). In 1.5 miles the destination is on your left.
Brief Legal Description
356.5 +/- acres located in Marion County