Iowa Land Company is proud to offer this fantastic 38 +/- acre hobby farm located in Lucas County, Iowa just 16 miles northeast of Chariton, Iowa and 18 miles southeast of Knoxville, Iowa. Country living properties like this are hard to find in today’s market. We get asked constantly for properties like this, so don’t miss out on this one! The manufactured home was built in 2017, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,280 sq ft and is exceptionally clean! There is also a 32 x 36 steel building built in 2017 that could be used for storage or livestock. A new energy efficient solar system has been installed making the home energy efficient with an estimated electric bill of $15 monthly.
The farm offers 11.5 +/- tillable cropland acres that are located on the western portion of the property carrying a 63.4 CSR2 average. The farm tillable acres are leased for the 2023 agricultural season. The 2023 cash rent is $1,000. The remaining acres consist of waterway grassy areas and timber and cedars on the east side of Carruthers Creek. This farm has a nice mix of beautiful views, row crop acres for income, cover for wildlife with a home and steel building for storage. For more information on this great Southern Iowa property, call Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610. At the seller’s request, prospective buyers must show proof of a pre-approval letter to set up a showing. Showings are set by appointment only!
- 38 +/- Acres
- Manufactured home was built in 2017, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,280 sq ft and is exceptionally clean! (See pictures)
- New solar panels have been installed to make the home energy efficient with an electric bill estimated at $15 per month.
- 32 x 36 steel building built in 2017 that could be used for storage or livestock.
- 11.5 +/- FSA Cropland Acres, leased for the 2023 agricultural season.
- Row Crop lease is $1,000 for 2023 (This could be increased easily)
- 63.4 CSR2 average on the tillable acres
- Abundance of deer and turkeys
- Very remote and secluded neighborhood
- 16 miles northeast of Chariton, Iowa
- 18 miles southeast of Knoxville, Iowa
- 38 miles southeast of Indianola, Iowa
- 45 miles southeast of the Des Moines Metro
Brief Legal Description
- 38 +/- acres located in Section 12, Pleasant Township, Range 20W. Lucas County, IA
$2,004 estimated annually in 2023
From Knoxville, Iowa
- Head south on Highway 14 for 13 miles.
- Turn left (east) on 570th Street for 3.8 miles.
- You will see our Acreage For Sale sign on the north end of the property at the driveway.
Property address is – 56970 330th Ave, Chariton IA 50049