Whether you are looking to invest in land or wanted to expand your cattle operation, here is an opportunity that is getting harder and harder to find. Well taken care of pasture like this is a diamond in South Central Iowa. This 130 +/- acres in northern Lucas County offers both good grass and tillable acres. A well taken care of fence borders the farm and there is a operating coral on the north-side of the property close to the gate entrance. There is one main pond on the south side of the farm along with the creek system that provides water for summer grazing. The southeast 40 acres offer 38 tillable acres that has been terraced and tiled and carries a CSR2 of 48.1. The farm offers a great building location off 570th street that overlooks most of the farm to the south and is only half mile off HWY 14. Travel HWY 14 north to Knoxville or south to Chariton. The farm is currently leased for the 2018 grazing and farming year for $11,400. To learn more about this farm or to set up your very own private showing contact Land Agent Keith Davis, Luke Skinner, or Cody Skinner today.
- 3 ponds and creek system runs through the property
- 38 tillable acres carry a CSR2 of 48.1
- Excellent fence on all borders of the farm
- Well functioning gates
- Nice coral will be included in the sale
- Clean pasture acres. This farm has been VERY WELL taken care of!
- The farm has lots of deer sign throughout the property.
- The main ditch throughout the farm is a great transition area to catch a mature buck cruising for a doe during the first two weeks of November
- Great building location only ½ mile from HWY 14
- $11,400 yearly income that comes from tillable and pasture acres
Brief Legal Description
130 +/- acres located in Lucas County; Pleasant township, section 7
Taxes $1,070 annually
- From Knoxville travel south on HWY 14 13.5 miles
- Turn right or go west on 570th St
- Go 1/2 mile west on 570 St. The farm will be on the south side of the road. For Sale signs are at gate entrance
- Farm is shown by appointment only