$397,800 or $3,900 per acre
Here is a nice, affordable pasture and row crop farm located in Lucas County, Iowa. The farm is located 1 mile east of Lucas, Iowa and less than a ¼ mile north of HWY 34. The entire farm carries a CSR2 of 50.3 The farm offers 100 +/- pasture acres currently being rented for the 2023 agricultural season for $100 an acre or $10,000 a year.
Pasture farms at this price per acre are hard to come by in the market today. If you’re looking to expand your cattle herd, add a farm to an already existing farmland portfolio, or buy your first farm for financial diversification, you’ll want to look at this opportunity. Contact Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974, Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610, or Cody Skinner 515 443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- Affordable pasture farm located in Lucas County, Iowa
- 100 acres of pasture rented for $10,000 annually for the 2023 grazing season. Open 2024 pasture rights.
- Building site located on the west side of the farm
- Located 1 mile east of Lucas, Iowa
- Located less than a ¼ mile north of HWY 34
- 50.3 CSR2 on the entire farm
Brief Legal Description
102 +/- acres located in Lucas County, Iowa; Whitebreast Township, Section 18. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$TBD +/- Annually
From Lucas, Iowa
- Travel east on HWY 14, 1 mile
- Turn left or go North on 160the ave across the railroad tracks
- The west side of the farm is located on the right side (east side) of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance