Country Living…… Imagine enjoying coffee and watching the sunrise every morning off the back patio. This property is located just East of Oxford Iowa off old Highway 6 Road. The 25.25 acres offer a great place to build the home of your dreams and have all the benefits of country living, while still having a short commute to Iowa City. Electric and water are onsite with a well being added in 2013, there is the opportunity to have horses or livestock if desired. The wildlife on the property are plentiful, while I took pictures of the farm I saw 20 plus deer and turkeys throughout with sign everywhere. The property is 5 miles from Tiffin Iowa and Amana Schools or 9 miles from Coralville Iowa. The University of Iowa is also only 11 miles from the property making a short commute to downtown Iowa City. Also being located 4.5 miles from Interstate 80 makes this a great location with hard surface roads in all directions. For more information give Land Agent Nick Skinner a call today at 515-650-0974.
- Two home site possibilities
- Electric and Water (Well)
- 10 miles from Iowa City
- Hard Surface Road
- Wildlife Opportunities
- Possible Livestock
- Close proximity to I-80
Brief Legal Description
- Section 22, Oxford TWP, Johnson County, IA
- Yearly taxes on the property are $1,500 (Residential)
From Tiffin, IA
- Head west on US – 6 hwy for 4.3 miles
- Turn left onto lower Old Highway 6 Rd. NW
- The farm entrance is on the South of the road (See white Signs).
- Farm lays just East of Oxford Iowa.