Income Income Income..This is a great opportunity to purchase a “border farm” in Decatur County with an impressive ROI. Located on the Iowa Missouri line sits this 115 acre farm, the farm offers 95 tillable acres currently being farmed in a corn bean rotation. The cropland acres are being cash rented for $150 per acre giving the farm $13,875 return on tillable acres. The current owner has turned down several $2,000 – $3,000 hunting lease offers while owning the farm. Taking a hunting lease would maximize the income on this farm giving it an impressive 4.5% return at asking price! This farm sits just 40 acres away from Nine Eagles State Park. This area is known for its whitetail deer genetics and great neighboring land management practices. If you would like to learn more about this property or to schedule a private showing, contact Iowa Land Company Agent Cody Skinner.
- 95 tillable acres currently cash rented for $150 an acre for the next 5 years.
- $13,875 row crop income
- Hunting lease opportunity giving an extra $2,000 – $3,000 annual income
- Possible 16,875 total income
- 4.5% return at asking price
- Located only ¼ mile away from Nine Eagles State Park (big timber)
- Thick draw runs through the farm with multiple mature trees in it that one could bowhunt out of.
- 2 small ponds
- From the south end of Pleasanton, Iowa travel west on Abby St ½ mile to the gate entrance. Call Land Agent Cody Skinner to schedule all showings.
Brief Legal – 115 m/l acres located in Decatur County, IA; Hamilton Township Section 20 and 29.