$290,000 or $5,600 Per Acre
These 51.78 +/- acres are in Davis County, Iowa, being on both the east and west side Falcon Blvd. Roughly 20 acres are tillable with a CSR2 rating of 44.5. The farm is currently being used for grazing and hay. There is a creek running through the farm with a pond on the northwest side of the farm. There is a 1010 sq ft single family home on the farm, 504 sq. ft upstairs and 504 in the basement. 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, metal roof, and stone foundation. There is rural and well water on location. There are several outbuildings on site including a 35×50 steel building, a 36×36 barn, a 22×24 crib, a 20×24 poultry house and more. This would be a great place for livestock or to build a house overlooking the pond in beautiful Davis County. There are several thousand acres of public hunting just a few miles away! The farm is currently closed for the 2020 farm season.
For more information on farm in Davis County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Country living
- Hay Ground
- Cattle ground
- Rural water and well water
- Davis County School District
Brief Legal Description
- 51.78 +/- Acres located in Davis County, Iowa, Marion TWP Section 13, 14, 24
- Annual Taxes – Approx. $1,214
From Drakesville, Iowa
- Head north on N. Washington St. (Historic Hills Scenic Byway) for approximately 5.5 miles to Falcon Blvd.
- Turn north (right) on Falcon Blvd. go 1 mile, farm will be on the left (east) side of Falcon Blvd.
- (12990 Falcon Blvd Drakesville, Iowa)