$229,000 – Priced reduced
38.60 m/l Acres located on highway 63 in Northern Davis County, Iowa. If you are looking for a building site overlooking pond off a paved road this may be your place! This country acreage is only 4 miles north of Bloomfield and 12 miles south of Ottumwa in the Davis County school district. Small building tracts on a hard surface road close to town are hard to come by! There are approximately 21 acres of tillable ground with a CSR2 of 51.8 that is currently in corn/bean rotation.
For more information on this farm in Davis County call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484
**Showings set by appointment only please**
- Building site
- On hard surface Road
- Tillable ground for income
- Rural water and electric at the road
- Between Ottumwa and Bloomfield, Iowa
- Good access to farm
- Fiber optics at the road
Brief Legal Description
Lick Creek Township, Section 31. Exact Legal Description will come from the deed.
- Taxes: $754 Annually
From Bloomfield, Iowa
- Go north on Highway 63 north for 4 miles.
- Farm will be on your right.
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Head south on Highway 63 south approximately 12 miles
- Farm will be on your left.