Iowa Land Company is proud to offer this fantastic 80 +/- acre development opportunity located in Clinton County, Iowa. Wooded development parcels like this are hard to find in today’s Eastern Iowa market. Located just 3 miles southeast of DeWitt, Iowa, 19 miles west of Clinton, Iowa, 19 miles north of Davenport (Quad Cities) and just one mile from Highway 30. This property is located ideally for your next development project. An interior road was cleared in 2003 from the east driveway off 300th Avenue to the west side of the property, making for easy access. A new well was installed in 2003 that is ready for the new owner on the west side of the property. These 80 acres are made up of oaks, maple, hickory, and a few walnut trees throughout the farm. The thinned canopy allows sunlight to hit the forest floor providing a great understory throughout the timber. A small spring is located in the center of the property and Ames Creek runs north to south along the west third of the property. Deer and turkey sign is abundant throughout the entire property as many deer and turkey live on the property (see photos).
For more information on this Clinton County development piece, call Land Agent Nick Skinner 319-440-3176 or Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 today.! Showings are shown by appointment only!
- 80 +/- Acres
- 77 +/- Timber Acres
- Wooded Development Opportunity
- Well In Place
- Cleared Road Through Middle Of Property (Easy Access)
- Possible Building Site
- 3 Miles Southeast of DeWitt Iowa
- 19 Miles West of Clinton Iowa
- 19 Miles North of Davenport (Quad Cities)
- 1 Mile From Highway 30
- Boarders Timber Creek Estates
- 68.20 Acres are in Timber Reserve
Brief Legal Description
- Section 29, DeWitt TWP, Range 4. Clinton County, IA
- Annual taxes $210 (68.20 acres are in timber reserve)
From Dewitt, Iowa
- Head south on S 6th Avenue for .5 miles
- Turn east on US-30 E exit 313 for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto 300th Avenue for .8 miles.
- The farm entrance is on the west (right) side of 300th Avenue.
- No for sale sign is present, per seller’s request.