$1,175,000 or $4,895 Per Acre
Iowa Land Company is proud to offer 240 acres +/- in Clarke County, Iowa. This property consists of flat/rolling cropland that is improved with tile and terrace, hardwood timber, creek, cedar switchgrass mix and two small ponds. This farm is located just south of Truro, Iowa just a few minutes west of I-35. Many land buyers look for investment row crop farmland with great hunting in this region. This tract offers just that, GREAT soils and hunting history proves this is a great investment hunting property. Clarke County, Iowa is known for producing Boone and Crockett whitetails on a consistent basis in south central Iowa.
The farm currently has 175 +/- acres that are in a corn – bean rotation that is leased for $225 per acre until 2022. Total crop income $39,375. The hunting rights are currently leased but can be terminated if the new buyer would like. The remaining acres are made of thick hardwood timber, cedar switchgrass bedding cover, year around creek system, and 2 small ponds. The 175 acre cropland acres have an outstanding 62.6 CSR2 on the cropland acres. For the row crop investment land buyer that wants Boone and Crockett caliber deer hunting and awesome turkey hunting, look no further.
To set up a private showing on this Clarke County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343
- Located in Clarke County, Iowa
- Big whitetail neighborhood
- QDMA management minded neighbors
- $40,000 + annual income
- Great row crop investment with GREAT CSR2 (62.6 CSR2)
- Thick timber on the edges
- Year around creek system
- Good thick underbrush
- Food plot locations
- Abundance of deer sign
- Turkey hunting opportunity
- Close to I-35
- History of giant whitetails on the farm on a consistent basis – see trail camera pictures
Brief Legal Description
- 240 +/- taxable acres located in Clarke County, Iowa Washington Township, Section 10. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – $4,186
From Truro, Iowa
- Going south on 1-35 from Des Moines take the New Virginia Exit
- Go west on 90th ave 2 miles
- Turn left and go south on R35 1.5 miles
- Take a right on Shore St go west 1 mile
- Take a left onto 195th st go south 1 mile and the farm will be on the east side of road
- Signage will be on property.