At Iowa Land Company, we believe that working hard at something you love, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life. Land is what we love and we’ve built a team of honorable people to serve our clients. And our team is growing. If you’re knowledgeable about agriculture, real estate and the great outdoors, and you consider yourself a self-starter with a blue-collar work ethic, you could fit right in.
If you’re interested in a career at Iowa Land Company, let’s talk.
- Knowledge of agriculture practices, hunting, ranching and land
- Strong network of contacts in and around Iowa
- College degree preferred
- Ability to obtain an Iowa state real estate license
- Competitive desire
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and action-oriented
- Ability to embrace change and adapt
- Commission-only compensation with limitless potential
- Financial stability is required to invest in marketing and start-up expenses
- Legally, ethically, and professionally represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property listings and marketing agriculture, hunting, and farmland properties for sale.
- Knowledgeable of all topics related to recreational and rural real estate such as farming, hunting, ranching, wildlife habitat, government programs, land management, and current events and legislation impacting landowners.
- Develop contacts and network with influencers in the real estate business to cooperate with and share relevant industry information to better represent buyers and sellers.
- Professional level knowledge of principles and practices involved in new business development, marketing and sales.
- Responsibly represent Iowa Land Company in the public eye.