$320,000 or $6,299 Per Acre (Price Reduced)
Here is a great opportunity to add acres to a farming operation or farmland investment portfolio. This farm also is affordable for anyone looking to dip their toes in land ownership. The farm is located 3 miles north of Shellsburg, Iowa. This farm offers 45.89 tillable acres that has an open lease for the 2020 growing season. The tillable acres carry a 58.9 CSR2. The north end of the farm offers a nice building site location to someone looking to build a home or shop without taking away any cropland acres from the farm. The seller will only entertain seller financing option when selling this property.
To set up a private showing on this Benton County farm, contact Land Agent Nick Skinner 319-440-3176 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343
- Building site located on the north side of farm that doesn’t interfere with current cropland acres
- 45.89 tillable acres
- 58.9 CSR2
- Located 3 miles north of Shellsburg, Iowa
- Located 10 miles Northwest of Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Farm is leased for the 2020 farming season
- Base acres
- Soybeans 30.00
- Corn 15.89
Brief Legal Description
- 50.8 +/- acres located in Benton County, Iowa; Benton Township, Section 34. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – 2018 $1,746 +/- annually
From Shellsburg, Iowa
- Travel north out of town on 32nd Ave 3.6 miles
- Turn left or go east on 61 St Ln 400 ft
- The entrance to the property is on the south side of the road.