Located in eastern Appanoose county, is this beautiful 83 acre property. This farms exists of a excellent cattle pasture with a large pond. 41 m/l acres of this pasture can be put into tillable again, offering great income. The farm provides 33 acres of CRP/timber, creating excellent hunting upportunities for the avid outdoorsman. With the Fox River running through the entire south end of the property, there should be no shortage of trophy class whitetails. Call Land Agent Clifford Martin to schedule a showing!
- Seller would rent pasture back from buyer for $2000.00 per year.
- 16.78 acres CRP contract is in till 9-30-2025 and pays $1329.00 annually
- 50 acres m/l acres is in pasture but 41.20 acres can be put into tillable for additional income
- Potential tillable acres could cash rent for $125 – $175 per acre
- Taxes for the 83 acres are $668.00 per year.