$476,000 or $5,950 PEr Acre
This is your opportunity to purchase 80+/- acres located in Appanoose County Iowa, Lincoln Township. There is 47.8 acre currently enrolled in CRP at $171.02 per acre, expiring September 2022. Timber is in the middle of the farm running north and south with 2 established food plots in place. The established bean plot sets up perfect for prevailing northwest winds in the winter months. There is a creek running through farm and great building spot for that perfect hunting cabin or home with electric and water close. Several deer and turkeys were observed while walking the farm.
For more information on this property in Appanoose County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- CRP Income
- Established Food Plot
- Thermal Cover
- Creek System
- Abundant Deer and Turkey
- Located west of Centerville
- Tillable ground with CSR2 of 49.5
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Lincoln Township, Section 11. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – TBD Estimate Annually
From Centerville, Iowa
- Go west on Hwy 2 for 6 miles
- Turn south on 160th Ave and continue for 1.5 miles
- Turn west on 524th street and continue for 1 mile
- Turn south on 150th ave and continue for .5 mile
- Farm is on the west side of the road
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.