$389,000 – FOR SALE
These 30.4 +/- acres located in Rathbun Lake in Chariton Township is a perfect location to Honey Creek State Park on Iowa’s beautiful Rathbun Lake. The property consists of 17 acres of timber and 13.37 acres enrolled in a CRP program paying $1,664 per year expiring 2035. Only 2 miles from Honey Creek and on hard surface road makes this is an investors dream. The farm also adjoins over 15,888 acres of public hunting with bike, walking, hiking and snowmobile trails throughout the state park.
For more information on this property in Appanoose County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- Location Location Location!
- CRP income
- 2 miles from Honey Creek
- Hard surface road
- Electric and water at road
- Adjoins public wildlife area
Brief Legal Description
- 30.5 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Chariton Township, Section 7. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $264 Estimate Annually
From Moravia, Iowa
- Take J18 west 8 miles to 160th St.
- Turn left (south) go ½ mile and farm will be on your left.