$685,963 or $4,995 Per Acre – price reduced
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the James Geiger Trust Agreement farm located in Adams County. The farm is located west of Corning, Iowa, and has the perfect makeup to be a year-end producer for quality whitetails. The farm offers 38 +/- tillable acres along with 22 +/- acres currently in hay production. The balance of the farm consists of thick timber providing an excellent year-round bedding habitat for the abundant deer and turkey population. A nice large pond is situated on the farm. This tract really has it all for the outdoors-minded buyer looking to potentially build a cabin overlooking the large pond and share the outdoors with friends and family. Corning, Iowa offers nice amenities for the region being just 5 miles away. The seller will have a survey conducted prior to closing to better determine the acreage amount.
For more information or to set up a private tour on this unique Adams County offering contract Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Matt Skinner 515-443-5004.
- 137.33 +/- Acres
- 72+/- FSA cropland acres
- Rolling farm with timber, row crop acres
- Mixed-use farm with many options
- The ultimate combination farm
Brief Legal Description
- 142 +/- acres located in Adams County, Iowa; Quincy Township, Section 31. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $2,308 estimated annually
From Corning, Iowa
- Take US Highway 34 west of of town for 2.5 miles
- Head north of Ginko Ave for 1.25 miles.
- Head back west on 210th Street for .5 miles farm is on the south side of the road.