$1,049,000 or $10,000 Per Acre
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Kathleen Murdock Living Trust farm located in Adams County just north of Corning, Iowa. This rolling farm is currently in row crop and grass acres. The farm offers 71.24 +/- cropland acres boasting a 60.1 CSR2. The balance of the farm is in grassland with two ponds. This tract would make for a nice investment or a local operator looking to extend acres in central Adams County. Access for the farm is on the southeast corner of the farm on 150th St. This farm offers a very nice mix of row crop acres, timber acres, and grass acres, making it the perfect farm for a cattle producer or outdoor enthusiast.
Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Adams County, just north of Corning, Iowa. Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 today to set up a private showing.
- 104.9 +/- Acres
- 71.24 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Rolling farmland with terraces in place.
- Mixed use farm with many options.
Brief Legal Description
- 104.9 +/- acres located in Adams County, Iowa; Quincy Township, Section 1&2. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $2,302 estimated annually
From Corning, Iowa
- Travel north out of Corning on HWY 148 3.5 miles north.
- Turn right (east) onto 160th St for 9/10th of a mile.
- Farm is located on the south side of the road.
Address – 2090 160th St Corning, IA 50841
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.